Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Publishes Special Issue Dedicated to Stereotaxis Technology
Commenting on the publication, Guest Editors Drs.
“For patients seeking treatment for complex arrhythmia in the cardiac cath lab, continuing improvements in outcomes depend on the advancement of the clinical science informing the technologies arrayed to deliver this therapy. Ever-mindful of this relationship, we are truly delighted to see remote magnetic navigation take center stage in the leading publication for the practice of electrophysiology and to share with the EP community the latest clinical data regarding the remarkable efficacy and safety that is achieved using our Niobe system,” said Mr.
The supplement features the first multicenter, prospective study evaluating mapping and ablation of post-infarction VT with the Niobe system, the first randomized controlled trial of the Vdrive® robotic navigation system compared to manual circular mapping catheter manipulation, and a study of procedural outcomes in the largest cohort of patients undergoing complex left atrial ablation to date. All papers from the supplement can be downloaded at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jce.2016.27.issue-S1/issuetoc.
Complete list of studies
- “Remote Magnetic Navigation for Catheter Ablation in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease”; Lead author:
Sabine Ernst, M.D., Ph.D.
- “A Comparison of Remote Magnetic Irrigated Tip Ablation versus Manual Catheter Irrigated Tip Catheter Ablation with and without Force Sensing Feedback”; Lead author:
J. Peter Weiss, M.D.
- “Catheter Ablation of Ischemic Ventricular Tachycardia with Remote Magnetic Navigation: STOP-VT Multicenter Trial”; Lead author:
Petr Neuzil, M.D.
- “Remote Magnetic Navigation: A Focus on Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Arrhythmias”; Lead author:
Luigi Di Biase, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.C., F.H.R.S.
- “Safety and Long-Term Outcomes of Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using Magnetic Navigation versus Manual Conventional Ablation”; Lead author: Pedro Adragậo, M.D., Ph.D.
- “Vdrive Evaluation of Remote Steering and Testing in Lasso Electrophysiology Procedures Study”; Lead author: Georg Nӧlker, M.D.
- “Efficacy and Safety of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Using Remote Magnetic Navigation: Experience from 1,006 Procedures”; Lead author:
Xu Chen, M.D., M.D.Sc.
The core components of Stereotaxis’ systems have received regulatory clearance in
This press release includes statements that may constitute "forward-looking" statements, usually containing the words "believe”, "estimate”, "project”, "expect" or similar expressions. Forward-looking statements inherently involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors that would cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, the Company's ability to raise additional capital on a timely basis and on terms that are acceptable, its continued listing on the
STXS Company Contact:
Martin StammerChief Financial Officer 314-678-6155 STXS Investor Contact: Todd Kehrli/ Jim Byers MKR Group, Inc.323-468-2300 firstname.lastname@example.org