- Innovation Update Presentation on the Evening of May 8 at Heart Rhythm Society
- Innovation Update Press Releases and First Quarter Financial Release Issued Prior to the Market Open on May 9
- First Quarter Investor Conference Call on May 9 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time
ST. LOUIS, April 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis, Inc. (OTCQX: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, today announced that it will participate in and showcase its innovation initiatives at the 40th Annual Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions, which will take place May 8-11 in San Francisco.
The feature presentation by David Fischel, Chairman and CEO, will highlight Stereotaxis’ innovation accomplishments and strategy and will take place on Wednesday, May 8 at 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time at the Stereotaxis booth. This presentation will be followed by press releases on innovation and the first quarter 2019 financial results prior to the opening of the U.S. financial markets on May 9. Additional details for the conference call and webcast, which will be held on May 9 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, are provided at the bottom of this release.
The Stereotaxis booth will provide visitors with a hands-on experience of robotic navigation, the chance to participate in head-to-head competition using robotic simulators, and the opportunity to take a virtual reality tour through the robotic electrophysiology operating room of the future. In addition, the following renowned physicians will host focused learning seminars at the Stereotaxis booth on Thursday and Friday:
- J. David Burkhardt, MD
- Jim Cheung, MD
- Christian de Chillou, MD, PhD
- Daniel Cooper, MD
- Benjamin D’Souza, MD
- Sabine Ernst, MD, PhD
- Pedram Kazemian, MD
- Paul Khairy, MD, PhD
- Pasquale Santangeli, MD, PhD
- Tamas Szili-Torok, MD
- J. Peter Weiss, MD
Details for the Stereotaxis first quarter 2019 investor conference call are as follows:
- When: Thursday, May 9th at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. PT)
- Dial In Number: To access the live call, dial 855-719-5012 (US and Canada) or 334-323-0505 (International) and give the participant pass code 9926330.
- Webcast: To access the live and replay webcast, please visit the investor relations section of Stereotaxis’ website at www.stereotaxis.com
- Call Replay: A phone replay of the call will be available for one week beginning approximately two hours following the end of the call through Thursday, May 16, 2019. To access the replay dial-in information, please click here.
Stereotaxis is the global leader in innovative robotic technologies designed to enhance the treatment of arrhythmias and perform endovascular procedures. Its mission is the discovery, development and delivery of robotic systems, instruments, and information solutions for the interventional laboratory. These innovations help physicians provide unsurpassed patient care with robotic precision and safety, improved lab efficiency and productivity, and enhanced integration of procedural information. Over 100 issued patents support the Stereotaxis platform. The core components of Stereotaxis’ systems have received regulatory clearance in the United States, European Union, Japan, Canada, China, and elsewhere. For more information, please visit www.stereotaxis.com.
David L. Fischel
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Martin C. Stammer
Chief Financial Officer